INTEL T2500 DRIVER

Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems. Intel Core i Coffee Lake 2. This item doesn’t belong on this page. Significantly better performance per dollar 0. Idle States C-states are used to save power when the processor is idle.

Uploader: Sagore
Date Added: 4 June 2005
File Size: 31.29 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 45396
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios.

Highly threaded intsl can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner. I bought it to put in my toshiba statellite a that had a 1.

Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2500

Very happy with the purchase. Core i7 Product Number: CPU Cache is an area of fast memory located on the processor.

Frequency is measured in gigahertz GHzor billion cycles per second. Intel Authorized Distributors sell Intel processors in clearly marked boxes from Intel.

My old cpu shorted out and I had to find one that would work.

Specifications Full list of technical inetl. Intel Core Duo T Support Home Product Specifications Processors. Your personal information will be used to respond to this inquiry only. An instruction set refers to the basic set of commands and instructions that a microprocessor understands and can carry out. Skip to main content. Traditional mobile and desktop processors limit system design options.

GIGABIT ETHERNET SK-9521 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Downloads for Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2500 (2M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 667 MHz FSB)

Cores is a hardware term that describes the number of independent central processing units in a single computing component die or chip. Please submit your comments, questions, or suggestions here.

PassMark Data courtesy Passmark.

Search examples You can search our catalog of processors, chipsets, kits, SSDs, server products and more in several ways. What is the difference between Boxed and Tray Processors? 2t500 you find the information on this site useful? This design enables execution of parallel threads or applications on separate cores with dedicated CPU resources. Show More Show Less.

Intel Core Duo T / 2 GHz processor (mobile) Overview – CNET

Prices may vary for other t22500 types and shipment quantities, and special promotional arrangements may apply.

The one I ordered work great and the system in back up and running great. DO NOT send without communication. Intel Core iK – 3. Integrated GPU performance for graphics. Thank you for your feedback.

BEMATECH MP200 DRIVER

PassMark – Intel Core Duo T @ GHz – Price performance comparison

Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. Core2 Duo E 0. Clear queue Compare 0.

Used for end of life products. They typically carry a three-year warranty. Nitel to buy the Core Duo T Significantly lower typical power consumption Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance.